Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 89, Fallen Leaf Falls










Here is the waterfall I promised. It was wonderful, unfortunatly I had 3 cranky kids in the car with dh, so it was all rushed shots on auto. I will go back alone someday to get some real shots. I love the shots with the women on the bottom left. The woman on the left is handing the woman on the right a present, they look so peaceful. I have wondered what the occasion is and for some reason I feel privledged to have witnessed it and photographed it. I wonder who they are, why they were they. I suspect they might be mother and daughter.


Edited to add more pictures of the women at the falls. There is a flower growing right behind them I noticed. I don't know why, I just feel like their reason for being there was speacial. You can click the image to see it closer.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, what a beautiful waterfall! Nice job with these shots!

Vanessa said...

Great waterfall shots!

Jess said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Nice job Amanda!

KrysiaG said...

Good job Amanda! I love the waterfall shots!

jessstephkylesmom said...

Nice set of pictures!

Holly said...

How pretty! It must be so beautiful IRL. I love the mother and daughter sitting by the falls, very cool.

Maggie said...

oooooooooh I miss this!!!! Gorgeous!